Just to give a short feedback - everything is fine now:

- via ceph-ansible we got some tcmu-runner / ceph-iscsi development versions

- our ISCSI alua setup was a mess (it was a mixture of explicit and implicit
alua while only implicit alua is supported at the moment)

- our multipath devices showed the same priorities for all of our pathes
(instead of 50 / 10 - 10 - 10 priorities)

Fix:

- shutdown compelte iscsi traffic

- iscsiadm logout / multipath -F (removes all devices)

- update ceph-iscsi & tcmu runner to stable versions

- reinitialize iscsi devices: login & multipath

Now it looks like it should with only implicit alua mode and the correct
priorities on our multipath devices ;)

Thanks @Mike for your help!