Is c) the bcache solution?

real life experience - unless you are really beating an enterprise ssd with
writes - they last very,very long and even when failure happens- you can
typically see it by the wear levels in smart months before.

I would go for c) but if possible add one more nvme to each host - we have a
9-hdd+3-ssd scenario here.

Jesper

Sent from myMail for iOS

Monday, 18 November 2019, 07.49 +0100 from kristof.cou...@gmail.com