> How is that possible? I dont know how much more proof I need to present that
> there's a bug.

FWIW, your pastes are hard to read with all the ? in them.  Pasting
non-7-bit-ASCII?

> |I increased PGs and see no difference.

From what pgp_num to what new value?  Numbers that are not a power of 2 can
contribute to the sort of problem you describe.  Do you have host CRUSH fault
domain?

> Raising PGs to 100 is an old statement anyway, anything 60+ should be fine.

Fine in what regard?  To be sure, Wido’s advice means a *ratio* of at least
100.  ratio = (pgp_num * replication) / #osds

The target used to be 200, a commit around 12.2.1 retconned that to 100.  Best
I can tell the rationale is memory usage at the expense of performance.

Is your original except complete? Ie., do you only have 24 OSDs?  Across how
many nodes?

The old guidance for tiny clusters:

• Less than 5 OSDs set pg_num to 128

• Between 5 and 10 OSDs set pg_num to 512

• Between 10 and 50 OSDs set pg_num to 1024