We've also seen some problems with FileStore on newer kernels; 4.9 is the
last kernel that worked reliably with FileStore in my experience.

But I haven't seen problems with BlueStore related to the kernel version
(well, except for that scrub bug, but my work-around for that is in all
release versions).

Paul

--
Paul Emmerich