Hi Dave,

so I tried to upgrade to 3.10.23-1 to test the wether the ath TX DMA error
would be gone. But alas, I can connect to the router via wifi after the upgrade
(I did the upgrade twice, once from the GUI and once from the common line). So
I am switching back to 3.10.21-1 for the time being. The symptoms are that only
the two -guest interfaces show up in the AP on my macbook and I cannot connect
to those. This was the case with the fresh pristine cerowrt as well as after
changing the configuration to what worked well so far and rebooting. I hope
others have more luck with 3.10.23.

best
        Sebastian