Ranga Krishnan <[email protected]> wrote:
> Appreciate any suggestions debugging the problem below.
> I finally flashed a build I made onto the router and it seems to boot
fine and
> is broadcasting the two SSIDs I programed into it but I cant ssh into the
> router,
> neither through wireless nor an ethernet cable.
So I had this problem for along time and I finally figured out that it was
because I had two routes to my cerowrt, and my desktop usually picked the one
where it's origin address was not in 172.30.42.1/27, but that IP was in fact
still reachable...
> ----------------xxxxxxxxx--------------------
> $:OpenWireless ranga$ ssh [email protected]
> ssh: connect to host 172.30.42.1 port 22: Connection refused
> ----------------xxxxxxxxxx-------------------
> All ports except 53 seem to be blocked. Even the webserver
> we have running on 80/443 is not responding.
Well, I had web access to the device.
You'll have to get the 3.3V USB connector, I think.
I ordered 10 from AliExpress a few weeks ago... I haven't a clue if they are
easy to add or no.
--
] Never tell me the odds! | ipv6 mesh networks [
] Michael Richardson, Sandelman Software Works | network architect [
] [email protected] http://www.sandelman.ca/ | ruby on rails [
_______________________________________________
Cerowrt-devel mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.bufferbloat.net/listinfo/cerowrt-devel