From: "Joel Wirāmu Pauling" <j...@aenertia.net>
Sent: Thursday, January 4, 2018 5:00pm
To: "dpr...@deepplum.com" <dpr...@deepplum.com>
Cc: "Jonathan Morton" <chromati...@gmail.com>,
cerowrt-devel@lists.bufferbloat.net
Subject: Re: [Cerowrt-devel] KASLR: Do we have to worry about other arches than
x86?

SRIOV ports and Vendor NIC optimizations wrt Latencies.

Whilst these heavy hitting NVF appliances tend to be large and span multiple
compute hosts (and therefore are the only tenannts on those computes) - this
isn't always the case.

It's a problem in that if you can get onto the hypervisor even as an
unprivileged user you can read out guest stores. .... Big Problem.

On 5 January 2018 at 10:57, [ dpr...@deepplum.com ]( mailto:dpr...@deepplum.com