> Am I reading this correctly? Are you actually charging the
> cops
> responsible for policing drug traffic with the bulk of the
> job of
> trafficing the drugs?

> I didn't even mention cops..but I'm almost certain that in
> some cases they
> are involved also.

> And I am not sure if I understand your question.

I just got the impression from reading the previous message that you
were saying the Drug Enforcement Agency is mostly responsible for
trafficking drugs to the US (or in other words, most of the drug
traffic comes from the DEA), as opposed to simply doing what they're
chartered to do but suffering from some internal corruption.

It'd be tough for me to imagine a government agency that doesn't
suffer from corruption on some level, so I'm sure there are DEA agents
who traffick drugs... but it just sounded odd... to make an analogy,
it almost sounded like "well it's no wonder we have all this crime,
look at all the cops we have running around committing most of it!"

s. isaac dealey   954.927.5117

new epoch : isn't it time for a change?

add features without fixtures with
the onTap open source framework
http://www.sys-con.com/story/?storyid=44477&DE=1
[Todays Threads] [This Message] [Subscription] [Fast Unsubscribe] [User Settings] [Donations and Support]

Reply via email to