No I just think that certain section of the local and fed. gov are in on it.


-----Original Message-----
From: S. Isaac Dealey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 20, 2004 2:17 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: Laissez-Faire, do what you want in your home (RE: Senate
rejects move to ban same-sex marriage)

> Did mention the DEA either, but yes let's throw them in
> too.

> Bottom line is this: SOMEONE (whoever that may be) is not
> stopping drugs
> from enterting the country.

> Better?

Well it answers my question anyway -- when I read it originally I
thought you were blaming the government for the majority of drug
traffic.

s. isaac dealey   954.927.5117

new epoch : isn't it time for a change?

add features without fixtures with
the onTap open source framework
http://www.sys-con.com/story/?storyid=44477&DE=1
  _____
[Todays Threads] [This Message] [Subscription] [Fast Unsubscribe] [User Settings] [Donations and Support]

Reply via email to