This is bringing back bad memories of a time when I was in the USMC...  when
you go on a Med float, there's a video that passes from crew-to-crew when
one ship relieves another on duty.  The video is called "Barnyard Follies".
It involves people "doing stuff" with animals - it's from the 60s and in
black and white.  I saw about 20 seconds of it before I left the room
wanting to vomit.  The scene I saw was of a girl, a guy, and an eel.  The
next scene involved the eel in a frying pan... mmmm, yummy... <vomits>

- Matt Small

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Campbell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2005 10:31 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: tiger lillies music

Haven't heard of them, but "Farmyard Filth" sounds like it might be in 
the same genre as the inimitable rockabilly punks "Barnyard Ballers" - 
same genre?

- Jim


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Find out how CFTicket can increase your company's customer support 
efficiency by 100%
http://www.houseoffusion.com/banners/view.cfm?bannerid=49

Message: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=i:5:157217
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/threads.cfm/5
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=s:5
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.5
Donations & Support: http://www.houseoffusion.com/tiny.cfm/54

Reply via email to