Well, we just had a quick little shower and I just so happened to have
the top down on my car.  I hate those little showers that appear out of
nowhere.

The sad part is that several people in my dept knew it was raining, but
didn't bother to say anything to me (my office has no windows), except
for our nice administrative assistant.

Those buttholes.  I know a couple of my coworkers are jealous that I
have a Corvette, but, if you look at the facts, it is 19 years old.  The
top is ratty, the interior is somewhat worn and it rattles and squeaks.
Since my father-in-law sold it to me, I also paid about 30%, for that
car, compared to what one guy paid for his Toyota truck.

Maybe it's Corvette envy?  Maybe it's because I can dust all of their
asses with that car?  I don't know, because I don't go around bragging
about it because it's nothing to brag about.  I have seen that, after
purchasing that car, that some people tend to shy away because they
automatically think I'm fucking loaded with money and am too good for
them.  Had I not bought this from the family, I would probably never
have a Corvette.

Oh, well.  It will dry out pretty quick in this heat, especially if I
drive it around at lunch.  I may head to the riverfront and look at
boobies.  Anybody wanna with?

M!ke

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
This list and all House of Fusion resources hosted by CFHosting.com. The place 
for dependable ColdFusion Hosting.
http://www.houseoffusion.com/banners/view.cfm?bannerid=11

Message: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=i:5:160307
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/threads.cfm/5
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=s:5
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.5
Donations & Support: http://www.houseoffusion.com/tiny.cfm/54

Reply via email to