You know, not to be rude.... but I think it has to do with thin people
not exactly understanding the mechanics of sex with obese people, as
opposed to thinking that they don't _deserve_. (And, I do mean obese
as opposed to just heavy set. If you're just heavy set, I would think
it would be easy to accomodate.) Case in point - I know 2 folks that
used to be a couple. She's tiny. He's huge - like probably close to
400 lbs huge. He's a super nice guy. But, she's like 90 pounds. How
does it work? I dunno. I wouldn't have the faintest idea how to build
a toy that would work in that situation. I suppose if I had lots of
money for market research, I might be able to figure out. But, the
reality is that if there are enough people in the "relatively normal"
weight range to make my product profitable, why would I go out of my
way to alter it?

On the other hand, with the rise in obesity rates in America, I'm
guessing there's a real market out there for products specifically
marketed to obese folk. Hm..... Business venture anyone?

On 8/12/05, S. Isaac Dealey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I dunno... Asside from the fact that this wouldn't work with Tiff
> (because no sex toy is ever designed to accomodate heavy-set people --
> I guess they assume only thin people deserve to have sex)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Find out how CFTicket can increase your company's customer support 
efficiency by 100%
http://www.houseoffusion.com/banners/view.cfm?bannerid=49

Message: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=i:5:169309
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/threads.cfm/5
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=s:5
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.5
Donations & Support: http://www.houseoffusion.com/tiny.cfm/54

Reply via email to