It's true that this is something I object to when Sam, for instance, pulls the 
"Clinton did it too" number.

However... there is a lot of emotion going on here and I can't help noting 
that. Bush is wiretapping Americans? Ho hum. Muslim extremists are evil? Go 
team! 

I simply note that there has been a vast increase in references to unreasonable 
Muslims out there in the land of commentary... much as there was a distinct 
increase in references to the tyranny of Saddam before we invaded Iraq. Call me 
paranoid. I just like to pay atention to what I am feeding my head. 

By the way, according to my morning paper, the Iranian foreign minister has 
called for an end to violent protests, arguably very late in the game, but I am 
sure that never happened... being how unreasonable the Iraninas are and all...

Dana


>But here's the problem again. We're not talking about our culture. We don't 
>call in Muslim culture every time we roast bush. We don't call in Islam 
>every time we talk about stupid Christians. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Message: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=i:5:197672
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/threads.cfm/5
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=s:5
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.5
Donations & Support: http://www.houseoffusion.com/tiny.cfm/54

Reply via email to