OK, short of a few bullets, how do I keep those fekking cats of my car?
I keep the car under the carport that is shared with two cats and their
four-day-old kittens.
 
Let me add that I am NOT a cat lover and I wish they were all dead or
just kept far away from me.
 
Everytime I park the car in the carport, the cats climb all over it at
night.  Now, I have scratches all over the hood of my car where they
jump on it, slide a bit and then get a footing.
 
If it weren't for the new kittens, the two adult cats would find
themselves 6" under.
 
Any suggestions on how I can train them to stay away from places they
are not allowed?  Or, are all cats little bastards that cannot be
trained except to poop in the same location?
 
Mke
The Cat Hater


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Message: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=i:5:202869
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/threads.cfm/5
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=s:5
Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=11502.10531.5
Donations & Support: http://www.houseoffusion.com/tiny.cfm/54

Reply via email to