well in that case.. I think I have Power Player installed.. some old software

On 3/20/07, Heald, Timothy J <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> WMP doesn't ship with the DVD codec, it will only play DVDs if you have
> the codec installed from other software.
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Greg Morphis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2007 1:25 PM
> To: CF-Community
> Subject: Re: Any good FREE DVD Player Recommendations?
>
> Windows Media Player heh...
>
> On 3/20/07, Bruce Sorge <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Looking to download something that is free and good quality for my old
> > Thinkpad A21M running WinXP Pro.
> >
> > --
> > Bruce Sorge
> >
> > "I'm a mawg: half man, half dog. I'm my own best friend!"
> >
> >
> >
>
>
>
> 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Upgrade to Adobe ColdFusion MX7
Experience Flex 2 & MX7 integration & create powerful cross-platform RIAs
http://www.adobe.com/products/coldfusion/flex2/?sdid=RVJQ 

Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Community/message.cfm/messageid:230820
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.5

Reply via email to