I hate both Star Trek and Monty Python....but that video was hilarious.

On 3/22/07, Jim Davis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> We spend an evening or two on the PS3 and the big TV browsing YouTube.  My
> son gets to see people hit themselves in the crotch and my wife and I get
> to
> watch him hork milk up his nose.
>
> Anyway tonight seemed to click - I'm sure these have made the rounds but
> they both made us laugh our asses off (well - the Star Trek one made ME
> laugh my ass off... my wife and son weren't that impressed):
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luVjkTEIoJc
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mG3SANQZNwM
>
> Just sharin'.
>
> Jim Davis
>
>
> 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Create robust enterprise, web RIAs.
Upgrade & integrate Adobe Coldfusion MX7 with Flex 2
http://www.adobe.com/products/coldfusion/flex2/?sdid=RVJP

Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Community/message.cfm/messageid:231139
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.5

Reply via email to