During my two week trip over the in Nov., I had haggis 3 times.  I
could have sworn that none of those 3 were the same dish....


On 4/23/07, Scott Stewart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I was eating it almost every day for breakfast in Scotland... I don't think
> you can get true haggis in the states. Some thing about FDA regs...
>
> sas
>
> --
> Scott Stewart
> ColdFusion Developer
>
> SSTWebworks
> 7241 Jillspring Ct.
> Springfield, Va. 22152
> (703) 220-2835
>
> http://www.sstwebworks.com
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: William Bowen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Sent: Monday, April 23, 2007 1:52 PM
> To: CF-Community
> Subject: Re: I just got some great head!
>
> > Ever had Haggis?
> >
> > It's actually quite tasty when prepared properly...
>
> mmmmm... haggis
>
> seriously!
> --
> will
>
> "If my life weren't funny, it would just be true;
> and that would just be unacceptable."
> - Carrie Fisher
>
>
>
> 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Upgrade to Adobe ColdFusion MX7
The most significant release in over 10 years. Upgrade & see new features.
http://www.adobe.com/products/coldfusion?sdid=RVJR

Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Community/message.cfm/messageid:233238
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.5

Reply via email to