I would be that the "imagemixer" software is for pulling photos off of
the camera.  Try using/and or downloading Windows Movie Maker...that
would be the quickest way of doing it.



On 4/23/07, Dana Tierney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> to be really specific -- it's a Sony DCR-TRV280 NTSC. I don't have it here 
> this second, but I spent a lot of Friday dealing with the driver and the fact 
> that faculty aren't administrators, so I have lots of notes and scribbles 
> from talking to Sony tech support.
>
> > It's called ImageMixer or something and it came with the camcorder.
> > But that's an interesting point -- if the driver is there I could use
> > something else couldn't I?
> > Does twain work for video? Course, I don't think I have video editing
> > software sitting around here. I have Photoshop, Flash and Firewooks. I
> > am sure someone in the building has something though if it comes to
> > that.. they teach film here....
> >
> > but this is sooo stoopid --- it must be a matter of being on the wrong
> > screen or something...
> >
> > Dana
> >
> > > what software are you using?
> > >
> > > On 4/23/07, Dana Tierney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > > ok I feel dumb... I don't suppose one of you has done this? I've
> > > gotten this to *play* on the laptop so we have resolved the driver
> > > issues -- believe me it's been fun -- but capture hmm, I can't even
> >
> > > find the place in the software where the instructions start. This is
> >
> > > extremely job-related -- the video is for an ASL class -- and though
> >
> > > nobody is telling me I am supposed to know this, as the designated
> > > geek they do expect me to figure it out...  he went off to teach for
> >
> > > an hour -- any suggestions?
> > > >
> > > >
>
> 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Macromedia ColdFusion MX7
Upgrade to MX7 & experience time-saving features, more productivity.
http://www.adobe.com/products/coldfusion?sdid=RVJW

Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Community/message.cfm/messageid:233245
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=11502.10531.5

Reply via email to