> -----Original Message-----
> From: G Money [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2007 10:08 AM
> To: CF-Community
> Subject: Re: Has NOONE seen... Farce of the Penguins
> 
> Aristocrats was enjoyable......though I expected a bit more from my
> man,
> George Carlin.
> 
> It drug on a bit, and became tedious towards the middle and end...but
> then,
> that's probably just a natural outcropping from it's premise. After
> all...it
> is the same joke over and over again :)

Yeah - we watched it over two nights so it didn't seem so drawn out.

I was also a little disappointed because they never told me who a lot of the
participants were - I knew most of them, but couldn't place others and kept
wishing for a nice introductory sub-title.

Carlin really hasn't seemed on top of his game for a while now - I'll always
love him, but he's starting to get a little crusty around the edges.

Jim Davis


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Create Web Applications With ColdFusion MX7 & Flex 2. 
Build powerful, scalable RIAs. Free Trial
http://www.adobe.com/products/coldfusion/flex2/?sdid=RVJS 

Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Community/message.cfm/messageid:233391
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.5

Reply via email to