This is probably a dumb question but...why can't you just drop the icons
into a shared folder and give the developers group read-only access?

On 4/26/07, Russel Madere <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> I was just handed a disk of Icons for our desktop projects.  I want to
> create a library of the icons for the local developers to use but they can
> not have the ability to change the icons.  I need the group's advice.
>
> Should I create a DLL with the icons or just put them in Source Safe as a
> VS project with resources all developers can use?
>
> If I should create a DLL, should I just buy one of the Icon Library
> applications that can create a DLL or should I use VS?
>
> If I use VS, how do I create the DLL?  There were no instructions in MSDN
> or Google I could find.
>
> 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Create Web Applications With ColdFusion MX7 & Flex 2. 
Build powerful, scalable RIAs. Free Trial
http://www.adobe.com/products/coldfusion/flex2/?sdid=RVJS 

Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Community/message.cfm/messageid:233413
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=11502.10531.5

Reply via email to