This one? Not directly. Marvel's been doing this for over a year in 'beta' and it's rather old news. Officially I'm the digital comic archivist for Comic Mix ( http://www.comicmix.com) but I also provide comics to various people in the community when they need it. A running joke is that John Byrne is Satan, I've provided copies of Angel and the Ape to John through Paul Kupperberg which means I'm the tool of Satan. Satan's Tool is a website I own which I'm using to test out some CF-Ajax UI for a comic admin app. Ugly layout but the tech is actually rather sweet. It took me an hour to figure out how to have a click on a cfgrid row load up another layoutarea on the same page. (It's not as easy as you may think)
On Nov 13, 2007 1:30 PM, William Bowen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > http://www.cnn.com/2007/TECH/11/13/comics.online.ap/index.html > > > > -- > will > > "If my life weren't funny, it would just be true; > and that would just be unacceptable." > - Carrie Fisher > > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~| Download the latest ColdFusion 8 utilities including Report Builder, plug-ins for Eclipse and Dreamweaver updates. http;//www.adobe.com/cfusion/entitlement/index.cfm?e=labs%5adobecf8%5Fbeta Archive: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Community/message.cfm/messageid:246324 Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Community/subscribe.cfm Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=11502.10531.5
