haha...love it.  I'm actually surprised as to how many people notice my
giant FSM mouse pad here at work and comment on it.

I watched a Nova special, "Judgment Day: Intelligent Design On Trial" this
week.  I thought that was a damn good program.  The best part was listening
to the chief proponent of ID, after the judge ruled against including the
mention of ID theory in science class.  He seemed like an intelligent man up
until that point, then started throwing silly insults around and generally
making himself seem like a total fool.

If you haven't seen it, it's worth a watch.  The fundies in it kinda angered
me for a bit, but I probably anger them too, so it's a wash.

On Nov 16, 2007 12:07 PM, G Money <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> This article contains one of the best synopsis of the FSM that I've ever
> read:
>
> "Between the lines, the point of the letter was this: There's no more
> scientific basis for intelligent design than there is for the idea an
> omniscient creature made of pasta created the universe. If intelligent
> design supporters could demand equal time in a science class, why not
> anyone
> else? The only reasonable solution is to put nothing into sciences classes
> but the best available science."
>
> Amen.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/2edfuf
>
> --
> And all this could be
> Just a dream so it seems
> I was never much good at goodbye
>
>
> 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Check out the new features and enhancements in the
latest product release - download the "What's New PDF" now
http://download.macromedia.com/pub/labs/coldfusion/cf8_beta_whatsnew_052907.pdf

Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Community/message.cfm/messageid:246564
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=11502.10531.5

Reply via email to