Heh.  I just moved to MN from that very city.  And when I say "city", I mean
more like a town.  It was weird to see a sleepy little NH town all over the
news, especially MY little sleepy town.

Good to hear everyone is OK and token moron is in custody.

Was this planned by the Clinton campaign?  Conspiracy theories abound!

On Nov 30, 2007 5:10 PM, Bruce H. Sorge <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> They turned out to be flares that he purchased earlier in the day.
> He wanted to talk to Hillary, but as luck would have it she was not
> there. Oh well.
>
> http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,314302,00.html
>
> Vivec wrote:
> > I just saw a breaking news thingy that two hostages have been taken at
> > Hillary Clinton's campaign office. Some guy with a bomb strapped to
> > his chest...
>
> 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Enterprise web applications, build robust, secure 
scalable apps today - Try it now ColdFusion Today
ColdFusion 8 beta - Build next generation apps

Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Community/message.cfm/messageid:247353
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=11502.10531.5

Reply via email to