You should read his book.

Seriously. You're looking for his plans, etc. read "Audacity of Hope",
just finished it myself.

Engaging diplomatically from a position of strength, e.g. keeping
military options on the table, is definitely what he's all about,
rather than just going the military route.

Additionally, his position on justified use of military action is
quite clear. He clearly states that going into Afghanistan was the
right decision, made for the right reasons. But he also said we should
have finished the job there (which I agree with) before moving on into
other theatres.

On Wed, Jun 4, 2008 at 7:56 AM, Bruce Sorge <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> OK, so I am watching Obama speak At AIPAC and I have to humbly admit
> that I am actually excited about what he has to say. Yeah he was
> spouting the liberal rhetoric of using diplomacy, sanctions and
> isolation to deal with Iran - things that we all know are not going to
> work with that regime, but he finally said what I was hoping he would
> say, that the use of military force is always going to be on the table.
> Of course that is not enough to make me want to vote for him, but I am
> encouraged that he is even entertaining the thought of using force to
> put Iran back in their place. Now the real test though. If by some fluke
> he is actually elected, will he fulfill this promise.
> Ronnie scared Iran without even firing a shot. I hope that whoever the
> next president is can do the same thing. I don't want to go to war with
> Iran simply because I think that they will put up more of a fight than
> Iraq did, and I seriously think that Iran will not be afraid to use
> chemical/biological weapons against us, but if it ever did come to war I
> think that we could put together a very willing coalition since the
> world is keeping a wary eye on Iran. Time will tell.
>
> Bruce



-- 
will

"If my life weren't funny, it would just be true;
and that would just be unacceptable."
- Carrie Fisher

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Adobe® ColdFusion® 8 software 8 is the most important and dramatic release to 
date
Get the Free Trial
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;192386516;25150098;k

Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Community/message.cfm/messageid:261251
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=11502.10531.5

Reply via email to