I listened to what she had to say about the bailout. Totally
incoherent. Health care reform?
Irrelevant. One of the commentators said you know what, I am a college
professor and that sounds exactly like a freshman who has not done any
of the reading trying to get through a test by emitting random
paragraphs of what they think sounds like economics.

As a woman, I cringe, to be honest. How far is it from saying she is
out of her league to saying she is out of her league because she is a
woman?

On Sat, Sep 27, 2008 at 4:37 PM, Scott Raley -ITC <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'd agree.. I really don't care what party wins cause we will still get
> screwed somehow but I thought from day one he picked her to try and get
> Clinton's supporters on his side when she lost to Obama.. I think if Obama
> announced a deal that she would be in his cabinet he'd be a shoe in..
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Gruss Gott [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Sent: Friday, September 26, 2008 6:26 PM
> To: cf-community
> Subject: Nat'l Review: Palin Should Bow Out
>
> Uh oh:
>
> [Palin's interviews] have revealed an attractive, earnest, confident
> candidate.
>
> Who is clearly out of her league.
>
> http://article.nationalreview.com/?q=MDZiMDhjYTU1NmI5Y2MwZjg2MWNiMWMyYTUxZDk
> wNTE=
>
>
>
> 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Adobe® ColdFusion® 8 software 8 is the most important and dramatic release to 
date
Get the Free Trial
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;207172674;29440083;f

Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/message.cfm/messageid:271142
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.5

Reply via email to