When you go into that booth to vote, it'll all depend on which head you let
pull the lever......

On Mon, Sep 29, 2008 at 7:49 AM, Casey Dougall <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Mon, Sep 29, 2008 at 8:20 AM, G Money <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > On Sun, Sep 28, 2008 at 2:11 PM, Sam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Hell yeah!!!! A smart president, with charisma, who will bring in
> > intelligent people to help run his administration!
> >
> > You just re-sold me on Obama!!! Thanks Sam!
> >
> > --
>
>
>
> G-Money, I was with ya. but then I saw http://voteforthemilf.com and now
> I'm
> on the ropes. LOL
>
>
> 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Adobe® ColdFusion® 8 software 8 is the most important and dramatic release to 
date
Get the Free Trial
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;207172674;29440083;f

Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/message.cfm/messageid:271326
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=11502.10531.5

Reply via email to