Would I get a tax break if I buy more rum?  I can drink more Mai Tais and
help stimulate the economy...



-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Munn [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Sent: Friday, October 03, 2008 11:53 AM
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: $2M for Wooden Arrows?

I guess the Bacardi people are happy, the Cruzan Rum people too!

I was thinking of opening a rum distillery in Hawaii, I wonder if I would
qualify? Can I have the tax break now, please?

On Fri, Oct 3, 2008 at 11:39 AM, Jacob wrote:

> Hey.. a tax break for rum produced in the US and Puerto Rico.
>
> This should fix the credit crisis!  I did not know AT&T was unable to
> secure
> short term loans because of the rum tax.
>
> I am so glad Congress found the problem. I must have overlooked this!
>
>




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Adobe® ColdFusion® 8 software 8 is the most important and dramatic release to 
date
Get the Free Trial
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;207172674;29440083;f

Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/message.cfm/messageid:272168
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=11502.10531.5

Reply via email to