> Scott wrote:
> I'm curious since I didn't see anything on MSNBC if there are any stories on
> the net about this

Maybe, I dunno, my info is all rumor mill type stuff so take it for
what it's worth, but apparently GMAC has sent a memo to employees
saying they had no access to credit and that they're basically fecked.

I can't believe that the GMAC bank won't be in FDIC "receivership" soon.

Which means they swarm the bank(s) with armed agents, lock down the
buildings, shut off all communications, and basically imprison the
employees until all activity is confirmed to be under FDIC control.

If I worked in the GMAC bank I'd be taking today off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Adobe® ColdFusion® 8 software 8 is the most important and dramatic release to 
date
Get the Free Trial
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;207172674;29440083;f

Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/message.cfm/messageid:276357
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=11502.10531.5

Reply via email to