> Sam wrote:
> Why do I get the feeling he's your hero?
>

Obama?  Well he's not yet my hero, but if he can finally close the
book on 9/11 by capturing Bin Laden he might become it.

Now granted Bush's moronic management of our country has hobbled Obama
financially and militarily, but I'm hopeful he can overcome even these
challenges to actually accomplish something.

Bush has been an expert at driving 1000 MPH in reverse.  At the end of
his administration people are seriously and accurately debating the
demise of America.

Can Obama slow us to a stop and begin to move forward after so many
miles in reverse?

I dunno, maybe it's too much for anybody to fix.  But if Obama can do
it, then, yes, he'll be my hero.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Adobe® ColdFusion® 8 software 8 is the most important and dramatic release to 
date
Get the Free Trial
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;207172674;29440083;f

Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/message.cfm/messageid:284840
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.5

Reply via email to