My son has a list of all the people who need to be contacted when I
expire.  I made it for him when I first got the cancer diagnosis.  He
also has the passwords to log into my email and social network
accounts.  I trust him with them more than some faceless web site.

BTW, I'm in the new house, so if you didn't get a change of address
from me, and think you should have the new address, contact me offlist
and I'll send it.  I think I got everyone, but I'm not sure.


On Tue, Mar 17, 2009 at 8:28 AM, Erika L. Walker <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> http://www.slightlymorbid.com
>
> or
>
> with a slightly more annoying interface:
> http://www.deathswitch.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Adobe® ColdFusion® 8 software 8 is the most important and dramatic release to 
date
Get the Free Trial
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;207172674;29440083;f

Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/message.cfm/messageid:292075
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.5

Reply via email to