I'm tired of dealing with PayPal although they are the "da bomb" with
managing and tracking.

I soooooo don't want to get involved with Authorize.net again.

<sigh>

On Tue, Jun 2, 2009 at 1:27 PM, Casey Dougall <
[email protected]> wrote:

>
> On Tue, Jun 2, 2009 at 1:20 PM, Erika L. Rich <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >
> > After spending the last couple of days fiddling with Google checkout, I
> > discovered they are now in Beta with Subscriptions. For those that might
> > like to hear that, I give you linkie goodness:
> >
> >
> >
> http://code.google.com/apis/checkout/developer/Google_Checkout_Beta_Subscriptions.html
> >
> >
> LOL @ Google Subscriptions, as I'm currently migrating CyberSource
> subscriptions to Authorize.Net
>
> I just scanned over the doc but didn't see anything about post backs on
> declined subscription payments.
>
> This is one area in CyberSource that truly sucked and is at least handled
> at
> AuthorizeNet with a post back reply on all subscription payments.
>
>
> 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Want to reach the ColdFusion community with something they want? Let them know 
on the House of Fusion mailing lists
Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/message.cfm/messageid:297890
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.5

Reply via email to