As you wish, O Evil One.

Sounds like you and Mrs. D. have a great relationship.  You're a lucky man
my friend.

Yer pappy raised you right- with a sense of humor.

Might not have been luck, eh?  ;)

Blessed be,
Capt.Me

-
Fools said I,you do not know
Silence like a cancer grows.
Hear my words that I might teach you,
Take my arms that I might reach you.
But my words like silent raindrops fell,
And echoed
In the wells of silence

On Tue, Jun 2, 2009 at 4:03 PM, Michael Dinowitz <[email protected]
> wrote:

>
> It's a common thing I use with Judith. I look a sconce at something and she
> says askance. I then reply "what do you have against candlesticks?" or
> something like that.
>
> I prefer Senor Chico Malo or the evil one, blessed be me but Michael is ok.
> Or Mike. Or whatever makes you the most comfortable.
>
> And the specter of my father's humor makes me think "as long as you don't
> call me late for dinner".
>
>


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Want to reach the ColdFusion community with something they want? Let them know 
on the House of Fusion mailing lists
Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/message.cfm/messageid:297927
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.5

Reply via email to