THE ITALIAN SECRET FOR A LONG MARRIAGE

**
At St. Mary's Catholic Church they have a weekly husbands marriage seminar.
At the session last week, the priest asked Giuseppe, who said he was
approaching his 50th wedding anniversary, to take a few minutes and share
some insight into how he had managed to stay married to the same woman all
these years.

Giuseppe replied to the assembled husbands, 'Wella, I've tried to treat her
nicea, spenda da money on her, but besta of all is,  I tooka her
to Italy for the 25th anniversary!'

The priest responded, 'Giuseppe, you are an amazing inspiration to all the
husbands here!

Please tell us what you are planning for your wife for your 50th
anniversary?'

Giuseppe proudly replied, 'I'm agonna go get her.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Want to reach the ColdFusion community with something they want? Let them know 
on the House of Fusion mailing lists
Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/message.cfm/messageid:303136
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=11502.10531.5

Reply via email to