the first few are the san francisco and la papers. How long ago did you
click? Just wondering if we are looking at the same links. goign down a bit.
You still see evil spam? You may have a browser hijack going...

On Mon, Aug 31, 2009 at 8:52 AM, Dana <[email protected]> wrote:

> um. When you say the first link that came up do you mean KCRA? cause either
> I ma missing something or you are, possibly ad-aware ;) By "on the list" are
> you talking about "all 77 news articles'? I am going to click a few of those
> now, for fun.
>
>
> On Mon, Aug 31, 2009 at 8:42 AM, Ian Skinner <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>
>> For those who do not live in Northern California, there was a pretty
>> large wild fire in the foothill community of Auburn California.  I have
>> a friendly acquaintance I have worked with in the past who lives near
>> the area described in the news as where the fire was.  So I wanted to
>> check up on exactly where the fire had burned on line this morning.  So
>> I do a simple basic Google Search for Auburn Fire Map.
>>
>> Give it a try and see why I am now so hacked off at these scum of the
>> earth.
>>
>> http://www.google.com/search?q=auburn+fire+map&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a
>>
>> I just clicked on the first link that came up and was presented with the
>> worst type of site.  Afterwards I looked closer at all the sites on the
>> list and I don't see a legitimate site on the list.
>>
>> UHGGGG! To paraphrase the scion of the downtrodden, Charles Brown.
>>
>>
>>
>> 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Want to reach the ColdFusion community with something they want? Let them know 
on the House of Fusion mailing lists
Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/message.cfm/messageid:303167
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=11502.10531.5

Reply via email to