Found by a co-worker of mine:

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/dak/wan/1346837248.html

In case you don't want to go to CL:

"I am looking for someone to dress up like a Clown and hang out with
me. I would cook you diner - or we could BBQ something. I'm interested
in making my neighbor lady wonder. I have already had a man in a panda
costume last month - and also had a heard of sheep come in for the day
to cut the grass. (sheep do a good job by the way). A clown would be
something.
Maybe you could bring some balloons - or make balloon animals to hang
in my tree. I'd like to have this done some evening between 6pm and
dark. The longer you can stay the better (like if you could stay for
the whole 3 hours). Do you have any tricks you could do?
Like I said - I could cook diner and get you drunk - I'd even be
willing to pay your cab fare to and from. I don't have much to offer -
and my neighbor lady is driving me nuts - so I want to drive her nuts.
If you had a Mime friend - it would be cool to see you two chase each
other around the yard or do relay races while I time you.

Let me know your thoughts - open to Men and Women Clowns."

Ray

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Want to reach the ColdFusion community with something they want? Let them know 
on the House of Fusion mailing lists
Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/message.cfm/messageid:303179
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=11502.10531.5

Reply via email to