"The final young man arrived and the farmer opened the door. The boy started
off, "Hi, my name's Chuck… --" and the farmer shot him."

What I want to know is what was the daughter's name?

I can't think of one that rhymes with Chuck ...

On Mon, Aug 31, 2009 at 11:18 PM, Erika L. Rich <[email protected]> wrote:

> It got cut off. :(   (no pun intended)
>
> Mikey didnt care last time I said this, and it happens regularly to some of
> the emails ... and I only use Google hosted ... so nothing fancy here. But
> here's proof ... Nobody else has this problem?
>
> http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2564/3876225031_6df93c1c6c_o.jpg
>
>
> On Mon, Aug 31, 2009 at 11:06 PM, Jerry Johnson <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>
>> The boy started off
>>
>> “Hi, my name’s Chuck “….. and the farm
>>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Want to reach the ColdFusion community with something they want? Let them know 
on the House of Fusion mailing lists
Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/message.cfm/messageid:303207
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.5

Reply via email to