On 1/14/2010 10:47 AM, Judah McAuley wrote:
> It's a good set of graphs. However, I think we disagree about the
> causes of those numbers and their solutions. Good data though and good
> things to think about.
>
> Judah
>
>    

Thank you for succinctly expressing my opinion that I could not see any 
way to express without a great deal more words.

I would argue that it is quite a stretch to get from that data to "this 
*proves* what has been done was completely wrong."  But as Judah says it 
provides  something real to think about.

And I would have to say that the conclusion is very narrow minded.  That 
there is only *one* way to address these problems.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Want to reach the ColdFusion community with something they want? Let them know 
on the House of Fusion mailing lists
Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/message.cfm/messageid:310532
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.5

Reply via email to