Looks like ClamAV for Windows is not currently supported. The old version (0.94) is end of life and they plan on supporting Windows again in 0.96 but 0.95 isn't supported. Bummer.
On Fri, Jan 15, 2010 at 4:35 PM, Robert Munn <[email protected]> wrote: > > I've been using ClamAV on Windows and Ubuntu for awhile now, it's fine. I'm > not a fan of the all-encompassing anti-everything suites, so it suits my > needs fine. > > On Fri, Jan 15, 2010 at 1:54 PM, Judah McAuley <[email protected]> wrote: > >> >> Just picked up a new laptop running Windows 7 64-bit. I'll probably >> install Ubuntu on it and run Win 7 in a VM but I want to give Win 7 a >> try for a couple days first. I haven't looked into new AV options in >> awhile (run AVG on our one windows box at home) and wanted to know >> what people recommend for Win 7. I'll likely stay with something free >> for now. AVG? Panda? ClamWin? >> >> Judah >> > > > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~| Want to reach the ColdFusion community with something they want? Let them know on the House of Fusion mailing lists Archive: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/message.cfm/messageid:310630 Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/subscribe.cfm Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.5
