On Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 4:29 PM, Sam <[email protected]> wrote:

>
> As a pop singer Brittany spears is genius. As a rock star she sucks.
> Same with MJ.
>
> I've heard many drummers criticize Peart. They say he's a good
> technical drummer but not an emotional one like Bonham was.
>
> But if you don't appreciate Zepplin you might not understand.
>

Uh, since you are reading impaired: I DO appreciate Zeppelin, i just don't
like their music all that much. Subjective....vs. objective. I appreciate
all that they did, and I certainly appreciate their technical skill, but i
just can't help it...i don't like many of their songs. What can i say?
Can't really change that.

I also appreciate the drumming style of Bonham, and I've sene and been a
part of the whole "technical vs. emotional" debate as it relates to Bonham
and Peart.

I don't really care which one is "better", they are both awesome for their
own reasons, and if I was a young drummer, i would try to master Peart's
precision, and learn to play with Bonham's passion.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Order the Adobe Coldfusion Anthology now!
http://www.amazon.com/Adobe-Coldfusion-Anthology/dp/1430272155/?tag=houseoffusion
Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/message.cfm/messageid:344635
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/unsubscribe.cfm

Reply via email to