That sounds good.  Police do stupid shit like that all the time unfortunately, 
mostly get away with it because people don’t bother to know their rights and 
stand up for themselves.  I do love the surprised looks on cops faces when I 
tell them no on a search or can I see ID.  They don’t expect people to know 
that you don’t have to cooperate all of the time.  They just expect us to be 
meek little sheeple.    I may not agree with you all the time, but as one vet 
to another...if you need anything, let  me know.  I always have an open ear.  
We ALWAYS have each other's backs.  

------------------------------------
Three Ravens Consulting
Eric Roberts
Owner/Developer
[email protected]
tel: 630-486-5255
fax: 630-310-8531
http://www.threeravensconsulting.com
------------------------------------

-----Original Message-----
From: LRS Scout [mailto:[email protected]] 
Sent: Tuesday, August 07, 2012 8:51 PM
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: The DOJ and MF Global


Sorry I haven't commented earlier. I have had quite a bit going on in the real 
world.

So, last Wednesday I had not one but 2 visits from the police. The first was a 
pair of uniformed officers. They were both playing bad cop, tried to trick me 
into letting them inside, and tried to get me to admit to wrongdoing. I was 
pretty pissed. They came in a wagon, spoke to my neighbors, and told them lies 
about what I said and what my intentions were. It was very obvious police 
intimidation. They even tried saying that I could potentially be in trouble 
just for what I wrote. I did find out that I had no warrants and no charges. I 
don't know why they are telling my neighbors otherwise, anyway......

Anyway, after going back and forth with them for like an hour they left. A 
couple of hours later I was doing some yard work when 2 very obvious unmarked 
cars (one an SUV) pull up, tinted out, gov plates the whole 9 yards. 2 more 
officers. These ones were from the Columbus Division of Police, Homeland 
Security Subdivision, Special Services Bureau, Criminal Intelligence Unit. 
These detectives were cool. We talked for a while about what I wrote, I showed 
them my blog and stuff. We talked about my state of mind, and about the VA and 
about the law. Both officers actually agreed with me in the end. Neither of 
them thought that the VA does or should have the ability to deny your 2nd 
amendment rights without some kind of judicial proceeding. I was actually 
contacted today again by one of the detectives.
It seems as though someone that read my statement then went out and contacted 
the VA, the Federal government and the Columbus PD telling them that I was 
suicidal/homicidal and threatening to shoot up a federal building or some shit. 
They are currently doing an investigation to determine who it was and if they 
should be charged with filing a false report. I'm certainly not holding my 
breath. I'm assuming that the after effects and the investigation are for my 
benefit to stop me from making noise about police intimidation. Anyone that 
knows me can tell you that I'm about as likely to shut up as I am to sprout 
wings and fly.

I have also continued to do research on the laws around competency and 
firearms. Now, I am an admitted drug user. I smoke pot and in the US that is a 
schedule 1 drug (ugh, don't get me started). That would seem to be the sole 
thing related to the Brady Prevention of Handgun Violence Act that could stop 
me from buying a pistol in a store, and doesn't affect me if I'm am buying at a 
show or private sale. I have never been ADJUDICATED and found to have been 
incompetent. The process of VA competency is only in effect for the monies you 
receive from the VA. It holds no bearing on your actual legal competency, which 
must still be decided in a court of law. In short the VA is lying to groups of 
veterans about it's ability to deny individual rights. Additionally they are 
listing people in the National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS) 
against the limits and policies of the system. The ATF has even gone so far as 
to remove the NICS administrator (the person responsible for removing you from 
the NICS) from their budget so that the process of getting removed from the 
list cannot move forward. Here is a good resource starting point for those that 
are
interested:

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/nics/nics<http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fbi.gov%2Fabout-us%2Fcjis%2Fnics%2Fnics&h=NAQEHl6aHAQFVJh-IkQn8c0_ZdQm81PzPN5ccI2g54g4hrw&s=1>

I haven't decided how to move forward. I had some excess children's medical 
bills which put a damper on my purchase abilities this month, but I should be 
good to go next month. I just started college and I'm pretty swamped with 
reading and writing and organizing/time management. I'm guessing that my story 
hasn't really caught on the way I'd hoped because of my drug and mental health 
history. I don't know, I figure that protecting the rights of an ideal 
candidate doesn't seem as important to me as protecting those of the less 
advantaged, the poor, those with less than stellar histories. It is the rights 
of the INDIVIDUAL we need to secure, and we need to do so without letting fear 
and misinformation cloud our judgement or force our hand.

Ben Franklin said something about safety and liberty...........

On Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 9:36 PM, Eric Roberts < 
[email protected]> wrote:

>
> Did you call your state police or the county sheriff...it may have 
> been them?  When people say cops, many don’t really know the diff 
> between the 3.
>
>
>
>
> Eric Roberts
> Owner/Developer
> Three Ravens Consulting
> [email protected]
> http://www.threeravensconsulting.com
> tel:
> 630-881-1515
>
>
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: LRS Scout [mailto:[email protected]]
> Sent: Friday, July 27, 2012 7:00 PM
> To: cf-community
> Subject: Re: The DOJ and MF Global
>
>
> Latest:  Neighbor told me and my Dad cops were here.
>
> Talked to them. Told them I had a warrant for threatening someone over 
> the phone in Virginia. Asked my dad to call 911 and ask for extension 
> 104. He called and they said they didn't know what he was talking 
> about, they don't do extensions.
>
> I called the non-emergency number and gave him my name and address as 
> well as my back story, about the cops, and a Virginia warrant. He 
> punches it all in the computer, sees nothing. No patrol car reported 
> in here. No warrant on me. Tells me to call the VA State Troopers.
>
> I call them and guy is instantly grilling me and like trying to get me 
> to admit to something, but tells me I would have to come to VA with ID 
> before he could talk to me about anything, but that if I was wanted it 
> should have showed up when I called the Columbus PD.
>
> Stayed tuned.
>
> On Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 3:49 PM, Eric Roberts < 
> [email protected]> wrote:
>
> >
> > Ditto...I would repeal it and repeal it often...
> >
> >
> >
> > Eric Roberts
> > Owner/Developer
> > Three Ravens Consulting
> > [email protected]
> > http://www.threeravensconsulting.com
> > tel:
> > 630-881-1515
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > -----Original Message-----
> > From: Larry C. Lyons [mailto:[email protected]]
> > Sent: Friday, July 27, 2012 11:43 AM
> > To: cf-community
> > Subject: Re: The DOJ and MF Global
> >
> >
> > Best advise I've heard in a while Scott. Kudos.
> >
> > larry
> >
> > On Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 12:39 PM, Scott Stewart 
> > <[email protected]
> > >
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > Ok, because you posted this openly, I'm going to respond openly..
> > > Before you do this, from one father to another: I know how much 
> > > you love your kids. I get where your coming from but...
> > > Your first responsibility above and beyond anything else is your kids.
> > > They need their father and you cant do that if your behind bars.
> > >
> > > You are a good man who served his country honorably and to the 
> > > best of his ability, the country has not returned the favor 
> > > anywhere near as well as it should have.
> > > Yeah you have issues, we all do, some of us more than others. (I 
> > > haven't told you half of the drunken road stories, or the late 
> > > 80's drunken adventures at the old Hung Jury Pub in DC) Deal with 
> > > those, get through college, and onto the singularly most important 
> > > job you could
> > ever have:
> > > Dad to two great boys.
> > >
> > > The VA will reconsider at some point, and restore your comptancy 
> > > with that your second ammendment rights as well. Now isn't the 
> > > time to get busted, it's the time to show the world what you can achieve.
> > >
> > > just $.02 from a friend..
> > > tell me to go fuck myself if you think I'm wrong :)
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > On 7/27/2012 12:10 PM, LRS Scout wrote:
> > >> So what options do we have?
> > >>
> > >> No one is truly excited by either of our presidential candidates, 
> > >> at least most of us.
> > >>
> > >> Obviously none of the third parties are a viable choice.
> > >> Corruption, decimation of the constitution, increasing police 
> > >> militarization, increased use of intelligence and defense assets 
> > >> domestically, continued failure to redress grievances, increasing 
> > >> tax burden, the health care fiasco, it goes on and on.
> > >>
> > >> I just got a letter from the VA.  I have been deemed incompetent 
> > >> (it contains nothing about that process other than the date I met 
> > >> with my
> > >> shrink.) to handle my own financial affairs.  This doesn't really 
> > >> bother me,  I'm starting college in a week, the majority of my 
> > >> bills are recurring, I'll just assign my dad as fiduciary and set 
> > >> up a debit
> > card.
> > >> I'm starting school next week and have GI Bill money coming too, 
> > >> and that comes straight to me.  The reason for this is likely 
> > >> because I smoke cannabis, and rather than lie to my docs I tell 
> > >> the truth and make no apologies for doing it.  It is a plant, it 
> > >> is not harmful and it gives me some small comfort.  I am a free 
> > >> person, I understand that there are laws against it where I live 
> > >> and federally, I know there are potential consequences for this 
> > >> decision.  However, I can deal with this.  I know I have some 
> > >> problems, anger stuff, social anxiety, sleep shit, dwelling in 
> > >> the past; guilt, regrets, blah blah blah; but come on.  All I 
> > >> really do is sit at home, surf the web, smoke blunts and cook and 
> > >> clean the
> house.  I'm not bothering anyone.
> > >> I'm not violent or suicidal.  Whatever, anyway this I can deal 
> > >> with and
> > almost understand, I can be pretty dumb with my money.
> > >>
> > >> About half way down the page it says:
> > >>
> > >> "The Brady Handgun Violence Prevention Act prohibits you from 
> > >> purchasing, possessing,  receiving or transporting a firearm or 
> > >> ammunition based upon our determination that you are incompetent 
> > >> to
> > handle your VA funds."
> > >>
> > >> Honestly, I have been on quite a roller coaster since I read it 
> > >> several days ago.  Anger, red seething rage, локым 
> > >> кабе.
> > >> Regret and self loathing about what I must be if they think they 
> > >> need to take these steps.  Disgust, at the system that thinks 
> > >> they can tell me something like this and that I will sit and take 
> > >> it, fear of the future and what it holds for me, passion during 
> > >> the times I've been writing my initial diatribes to my friends 
> > >> and some
> closed social media.
> > >>
> > >> Finally after the heat and the sweat it's cold determination.  No 
> > >> more.  I am a free man.  I have been convicted of no crime, had 
> > >> no judge declare me unfit nor guilty of any crime.  No jury of my 
> > >> peers has decided I was unfit for this, the most basic or rights, 
> > >> that of self
> > defense.
> > >>
> > >> I am a veteran, a former paratrooper and LRS SSO.  I have 3 
> > >> honorable discharges.  I wasn't a great soldier.  Average at 
> > >> best, and a violent drunken lout at my worst, but I did what needed 
> > >> doing.
> > >>
> > >> I'm a father, I have two boys I love more than life itself.  With 
> > >> them in mind I have made the following decision.
> > >>
> > >> I will be attempting to buy a new pistol sometime after the first.
> > >> I'm announcing this in hopes that I will be arrested and 
> > >> prosecuted for this so called crime.
> > >>
> > >> My Name is Timothy Heald and I live at 4400 Logwood Lane 
> > >> Columbus, OH 43228.  My  primary email address is 
> > >> [email protected].  I have a blog at 
> > >> http://www.intolerable-acts.org/.  I welcome open discourse on 
> > >> this subject.  I know my actions may not be understood by many.  
> > >> I get it though and that is all that matters.  Each of us has to 
> > >> decide for ourselves when we must stand for something as a free 
> > >> people.  We all are pretty much agreed, something is wrong and 
> > >> needs to be changed.  We primarily disagree on how to implement 
> > >> that
> change.
> > >> Left right, it doesn't matter.  Democrat or Republican.  They 
> > >> will continue to abuse us in order to line their pockets, and 
> > >> those of their
> > sponsors.
> > >>
> > >> Please share this.  I will be posting these words on all of the 
> > >> social media I have, in all my groups and forums.  Like them, 
> > >> share them and retweet them.  Email them to your kids.  Someone 
> > >> send it to the cops, the FBI, the BATF.  Maybe I will.
> > >>
> > >> Can one man change things?  Can we roll back without violence?
> > >>
> > >> Let's find out.
> > >>
> > >> On Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 10:38 AM, Jerry Barnes 
> > >> <[email protected]>
> > wrote:
> > >>
> > >>> The current DOJ will more than likely be  labelled the most 
> > >>> corrupt
> > ever.
> > >>>   An 'honor' it truly deservers.
> > >>>
> > >>> Just as  a refresher, after losing his election for governor of 
> > >>> NJ to Chris Christie (How bad do you have to be to lose to a 
> > >>> Republican in NJ?), Jon Corzine became the chairman and CEO of 
> > >>> MF Global.  In a little over a year, under Corzine's leadership, 
> > >>> IMF managed to make
> > >>> 1.6 billion dollars of clients' money disappear.  It seems that 
> > >>> MF was
> > illegally taking customers'
> > >>> funds to pay off debt it acquired on bad investments. When MF 
> > >>> eventually went bankrupt, it was one of the ten largest 
> > >>> bankruptcies in
> > US history.
> > >>>
> > >>> At this time, Corzine is still sitting pretty since the DOJ is 
> > >>> giving him a free pass.  In fact, no one has been indicted for 
> > >>> anything
> > yet.
> > >>>
> > >>> Some interesting coincidences on why this might be the case:
> > >>>
> > >>> *  Before bankruptcy, MF Global was a client of Attorney General 
> > >>> Eric Holder and Assistant Attorney General Lanny Breuer's former 
> > >>> law firm, Covington & Burling.
> > >>>
> > >>> * MF Global's retained as its general bankruptcy counsel 
> > >>> Morrison & Foerester-the law firm from which Associate Attorney 
> > >>> General Tony West came to DOJ.
> > >>>
> > >>> * The trustee overseeing MF Global's bankruptcy is former FBI 
> > >>> Director Louis Freeh.  At one time, Eric Holder worked for Freeh.
> > >>>
> > >>> * Corzine was an Obama campaign bundler.  In fact, he was still 
> > >>> bundling in April of 2012, almost half of a year after the 
> > >>> collapse of MF Global.  So, while still being "investigated" for 
> > >>> his role in the financial fiasco, Corzine was making political 
> > >>> contributions to administration responsible for the investigation.
> > >>>
> > >>> * Four high level officials at the DOJ were bundlers for Obama:
> > >>> Eric Holder, Thomas Perrelli, Karol Mason, and Tony West.
> > >>>
> > >>> Calls for a special counsel to investigate are growing due to 
> > >>> all of the ties between the DOJ, Corzine, and the Obama Administration.
> > >>>
> > >>> J
> > >>>
> > >>> -
> > >>>
> > >>> Literally The First Guy I Called Was Jon Corzine. Not A Joke. 
> > >>> Not A
> > Joke.
> > >>> Because First Of All, He's The Smartest Guy I Know In Terms Of 
> > >>> The Economy And On Finance. - Joe Biden
> > >>>
> > >>> It's not coincidental that that's what the Recovery Act is. Jon 
> > >>> Corzine helped craft the Recovery Act. It's not coincidental 
> > >>> that the things he did here turned out to be the exact same 
> > >>> things the recovery act has because way back in the transition 
> > >>> period before we were sworn in, when Barack Obama and I were 
> > >>> literally sitting at a desk in a high rise in Chicago beginning 
> > >>> to plan how we would try to get this economy out of a ditch, 
> > >>> literally the first guy I called was
> > Jon Corzine. Not a joke. Not a joke.
> > >>> Because first of all, he's the smartest guy I know in terms of 
> > >>> the economy and on finance - Jo
> > >>>
> > >>>
> > >>
> > >
> > >
> >
> >
> >
> >
>
>
>
> 



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Order the Adobe Coldfusion Anthology now!
http://www.amazon.com/Adobe-Coldfusion-Anthology/dp/1430272155/?tag=houseoffusion
Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/message.cfm/messageid:353523
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/unsubscribe.cfm

Reply via email to