actually Scott you are putting it almost perfectly.

On Sat, Sep 15, 2012 at 1:26 PM, Scott Stroz <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> I love people who say they 'don't believe' in evolution. Its like
> saying 'I don't believe in gravity'.
>
> When ever I hear someone say 'man did not evolve from apes' it shows
> they do not know anything about evolution. Evolution does not state
> man evolved from apes, rather that man and apes evolved from a common
> ancestor (and yes, I know that is putting it in very simple terms)
>
> On Sat, Sep 15, 2012 at 1:10 PM, Larry C. Lyons <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> OK Dr. Pepper has a new campaign called the Evolution of Dr. Pepper,
>> and on their facebook page the fundies go batshite crazy:
>>
>> http://wonkette.com/484178/the-lord-jesus-hates-dr-pepper-and-you-should-too
>>
>> --
>> Larry C. Lyons
>> web: http://www.lyonsmorris.com/lyons
>> LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/larryclyons
>>
>>
>
> 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Order the Adobe Coldfusion Anthology now!
http://www.amazon.com/Adobe-Coldfusion-Anthology/dp/1430272155/?tag=houseoffusion
Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/message.cfm/messageid:355068
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/unsubscribe.cfm

Reply via email to