A reality TV...that is why I didn't know.  Reality TV is the bane of
intelligent life on this planet.  That is pretty sick...and I don't mean
sick as in cool...

------------------------------------
Three Ravens Consulting
Eric Roberts
Owner/Developer
[email protected]
tel: 630-486-5255
fax: 630-310-8531
http://www.threeravensconsulting.com
------------------------------------

-----Original Message-----
From: Cameron Childress [mailto:[email protected]] 
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2012 3:01 PM
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: the ghos help us all


On Mon, Sep 17, 2012 at 3:54 PM, Eric Roberts <
[email protected]> wrote:

> Who is Honey Boo Boo?  I keep hearing references to him/her...


I am sorry for what you are about to see.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=honey+boo+boo

Also, just because she lives in Georgia, don't assume everyone in the state
is this way. Though.... she does live closer to Erika than me...

*runs away*

-Cameron

...




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Order the Adobe Coldfusion Anthology now!
http://www.amazon.com/Adobe-Coldfusion-Anthology/dp/1430272155/?tag=houseoffusion
Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/message.cfm/messageid:355194
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/unsubscribe.cfm

Reply via email to