Not exactly death to all non Muslims outright. Dozens of Christians were
released the other day by ISIS. Apparently they have a different check list
for Christians. They can be freed if they:
1) agree that ISIS is in control. They have to call them "master" and
2) pay a tax

This according to a CNN article i read yesterday:
http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/02/middleeast/isis-hostages-why-now/

On Tue, Mar 3, 2015 at 9:13 AM, Michael Dinowitz <mdino...@houseoffusion.com