Hmm, whatever virus Bill had recently that inserted punctuation into his sentences seems to have run its course <g>!

>I just found UFO Aftermath yesterday. And i have to say i really like
>it. It reminds me so much of XCOM and i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee xcom i
>still play the first game sometimes and the 3rd game that had realtime
>fighting in it. This game just really reminds me of it, i hate the
>camera work sometimes but it could be worse. I'm enjoying the story so
>far at least. Its a nice $29 game at least and it brings back so many
>memories of xcom. Which until xcom: interceptor, or whatever was the
>last game in the series, was a really good franchise IMHO. I spent hours
>playing it this weekend while having to fight off my sickies!!!
>
>--
>Bill Wheatley
>Senior Database Developer
>eDiets.com, Inc.
>(OTCBB: EDET)
>3801 W. Hillsboro Blvd.
>Deerfield Beach, FL  33442
>V: (954) 360-9022 ext. 159
>F: (954) 360-9095
>E: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>W:  <http://www.ediets.com/> www.ediets.com
>
>
>
>
>
[Todays Threads] [This Message] [Subscription] [Fast Unsubscribe] [User Settings]

Reply via email to