I have some command line tools I wrote (with sourcecode) from the early/mid 90s to handle ADPCM and PCM (from my CBT software days).
Are you all set, or should I try to hook up an old Bernoulli cartridge reader to find the source?
Jerry Johnson
>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 11/04/03 01:31PM >>>
I have used the Audio Converter (http://www.audioconverter.info/) com
object before with great success.
Robert Bailey
Dharmesh Goel wrote on 11/4/2003, 1:21 PM:
> Hello,
>
> Has anyone come across a tool that can convert as per below.
> Specifically that can be run by command line/vbscript/active x etc
>
> PCM 11.025 kHz 8-bit mono format into PCM 11.025 kHz 16-bit mono
>
> Thanks,
>
> Dharmesh Goel
> Business Systems Analyst
> IT Dept. - Discount Car & Truck Rentals
> 416-744-0123 x290
>
> For on-line Reservations please go to http://www.discountcar.com OR
> call 310-CARS
>
>
[Todays Threads] [This Message] [Subscription] [Fast Unsubscribe] [User Settings]
