learned how to make beans, prepare large amounts of food, and make rub
for ribs and chicken. Made some friends while I was there too.
Anyways, right now I am working on buying a house. I went and met with a
real estate agent last night who is representing the seller on a
property I want to buy. I'm talking to him for about 10 minutes, and
suddenly we both realize we knew each other from working together at
this BBQ place. I have a kid now, he has a Mercedes, and both of use are
a little older, but otherwise we have stayed the same people.
These kinds of experiences can pay off, and you never know where people
are going to end up. Making billboards, making any kind of boards can be
valuable experience. I have a friend who made neon signs one summer, now
he owns a business just making signs for restaurants and he makes much
more money than any programmer I have ever met.
You never know where this kind of stuff may lead. You're a smart guy,
Paul, take it seriously and learn from what you do. It could pay off
down the road.
M
-----Original Message-----
From: Smith, Matthew P -CONT(CSC) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, December 12, 2003 11:36 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: taking job
Good luck, I'm sure it will not be that bad. If anything, it is an
experience that few can say they have had.
Did you study for the test?
Matthew P. Smith
Web Developer, Object Oriented
Naval Education & Training Professional
Development & Technology Center
(NETPDTC)
(850)452-1001 ext. 1245
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Ihrig [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, December 12, 2003 6:07 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: taking job
im taking that night job printing billboard till i find better work.
go to take physical & drug test today..
_____
[Todays Threads] [This Message] [Subscription] [Fast Unsubscribe] [User Settings]
