Quite a few horses too I would imagine.
  -----Original Message-----
  From: Smith, Matthew P -CONT(CSC) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Friday, December 12, 2003 5:01 PM
  To: CF-Community
  Subject: RE: What a poofter!

  I thought AWD help get the power down better?  How would that be a
disadvantage even on-road?  I had a friend with one of those Mitsubishi
VR4's back when I had my 300xz tt, we took turns in each, and they were
pretty close.  And that VR4 looked like it had quite a few pounds on the
Nissan.

  Matthew.

  -----Original Message-----
  From: Heald, Tim [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Friday, December 12, 2003 2:20 PM
  To: CF-Community
  Subject: RE: What a poofter!

  I loved my blazer, but damn this thing is fun.

  BTW I smoke WRX STi's too.  They can't keep up because they are all wheel
  drive.  Now if we were in the dirt.......

  --
  Timothy Heald
[Todays Threads] [This Message] [Subscription] [Fast Unsubscribe] [User Settings]

Reply via email to