My name is Eljon Greene and I am currently looking for on-site CF contracts
in the Orlando or Tampa area (possibly considering Charlotte as well). 
Also any telecommuting CF contract positions will be considered as well. 
Here is a run down on my skill sets.

Languages: CFML (2+ yrs.), DHTML(3 yrs.), JavaScript (3 yrs.), HTML(4+
yrs.), SQL (3 yrs.), and some Java(1+ yrs.).
Databases: MS Access & Oracle.

If you are interested, please contact me and I will give you further
information.  Also I will be visiting the Orlando, Tampa area from Feb.
16-19.  If anyone would like to setup an interview please contact me ASAP.


Eljon Greene
Allaire Certified Cold Fusion Developer
Vice President and CTO
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.infiniteworks.com/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Structure your ColdFusion code with Fusebox. Get the official book at 
http://www.fusionauthority.com/bkinfo.cfm
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To Unsubscribe visit 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/index.cfm?sidebar=lists&body=lists/cf_jobs or send a 
message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with 'unsubscribe' in the body.

Reply via email to