Or just use Eudora like I do. No problems, better program than Outlook, never got hit
by an email virus.
At 12:48 PM 2/12/01 -0800, Bryan Stevenson wrote:
>Well folks there's one way to avoid these types of viruses. Delete Outlook from your
>system and write your own web-based e-mail client :o) No address book to grab
>addresses from =
>no problem
>
>My humble 2 cents
>
>Dru Whitledge wrote:
>
>> Is it an anomaly or is it just strange that primarily MS products, even in
>> the hands of someone semi-sophisticated with the Internet (subscribed to a
>> programmers list, wouldn't you think?) seem to be those most impacted by
>> these easy to spot viruses. You don't seem to hear of folks using Eudora
>> being effected by these .vbs / .exe viruses. That, of course, is not the
>> only reason I try to avoid MS if I can, but would sure seem sufficient if
>> Bill's attitude of "I know best how to do what you need to do -- so I'll
>> just go ahead and do it for you (whether you like it or not)" means getting
>> infected with greater frequency.
>>
>> Dru
>>
>> At 14:59 2/12/2001 -0500, Don Crouch wrote:
>> >A virus was sent to many people in my outlook box. Please delete the last
>> >email from me with an attachment. the subject of the email was "Here you
>> >have, ;o)" If you open the email, it will send the same email to everyone in
>> >your outlook box. I was able to stop it so I'm not sure who received it.
>> >
>> >Thanks
>> >
>> >Don
>> >
>> >-----------------------------
>> >Donald E. Crouch, Jr.
>> >E: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> >T: 203-265-6666 x104
>> >F: 203-265-2581
>> >http://www.exposure.com
>> >
>> >Exposure.com - Internet Consulting
>> >Helping businesses do business online
>> >from conception to implementation and beyond.
>> >
>> >
>> >
>>
>
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Structure your ColdFusion code with Fusebox. Get the official book at
http://www.fusionauthority.com/bkinfo.cfm
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To Unsubscribe visit
http://www.houseoffusion.com/index.cfm?sidebar=lists&body=lists/cf_jobs or send a
message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with 'unsubscribe' in the body.