Since there a few developers "on the bench" our employer, Belenos, has given us 
permission to seek contract work. There are three senior cf/spectra developers, two 
senior java developers, and one Oracle dba available for contract work. I personally 
have worked in cf since it was bundled with O'Reilly's Website (1996?). All three cf 
developers are Allaire certified. I don't know for sure what certifications the others 
have. 

We are available either individually or as a team. We have worked as a team for the 
last year and would love to continue to do so. I believe all members are will to work 
onsite.

Please contact me by return email or at 720.938.5674 (C) at 720.482.6227 (W)




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Structure your ColdFusion code with Fusebox. Get the official book at 
http://www.fusionauthority.com/bkinfo.cfm
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To Unsubscribe visit 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/index.cfm?sidebar=lists&body=lists/cf_jobs or send a 
message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with 'unsubscribe' in the body.

Reply via email to